Ecolego is a powerful and flexible software tool for creating dynamic models and performing deterministic or probabilistic simulations. Ecolego can be used for conducting risk assessments of complex dynamic systems evolving over time with any number of species. Ecolego has specialised databases and other add-ons designed for the field of radiological risk assessment.
The Eikos Sensitivity Analysis Toolbox supports “state of the art” sensitivity analysis methods (local as well as global). Sensitivity analysis (SA) is used to assess the influence of model parameters on model predictions. The Sensitivity analysis toolbox is a plugin to Ecolego which extends the basic sensitivity analysis tools in Ecolego.
The ODE toolbox allows you to create and simulate compartment models in Ecolego. Both linear and non-linear systems of ordinary differential equations are supported. Ecolego Commercial/Academic licenses include the ODE toolbox.
The radionuclide toolbox is a plug-in for Ecolego for modelling of radionuclides. The radionuclide toolbox features a database containing all nuclide isotopes and their decay constants and decay energies. It also contains the parent-daughter relationships between a radionuclide and its decay products.
Ecolego Player is a free software for distributing Ecolego models.
Ecolego Player features the same functionality as Ecolego, with the exception that the model structure can not be changed.
Sensitivity Analysis Toolbox
- Example price for a toolbox for Ecolego. 1-year subscription of Sensitivity Analysis Toolbox license.
- The Sensitivity analysis toolbox is an optional fully integrated module which extends the basic sensitivity analysis tools in Ecolego.
- Example price for a subscription. 3-month subscription of Ecolego Individual Commercial license.
- A subscription license entitles the customer to use Ecolego during the subscription period designated on the order. Customers choosing subscription licenses receive the current version of Ecolego as well as upgrades and support during the subscription period.
- Ecolego licenses include the ODE toolbox which allows you to create and simulate compartment models in Ecolego.
- Example price of Ecolego license. Ecolego Individual Commercial perpetual license (includes the ODE toolbox).
- A perpetual license entitles the customer to use Ecolego indefinitely, plus receive upgrades and support during one year. Upgrades and support must be renewed annually.