Facilia is a scientific consultant company active in the fields of environmental and health risk assessments, safety assessments in radioactive waste management and radiation protection. Facilia works closely with an international network of regulators, consultants and scientists.
Facilia is committed to ensuring that the environment is protected. Its contribution resides in helping decision-makers managing their resources effectively and economically, whilst reducing the risk to the environment.
Facilia will provide professional services to its clients, placing its customer requirements at the forefront of the company’s priorities. Facilia endeavours to carry out its own R&D into risk assessment applications to keep pace with scientific developments in this field. Facilia is committed to securing a pleasant environment to its employees for them to grow into.
Facilia’s expertise has been recognised by a number of organisations, within and outside Sweden. These include:
- Swedish Radiation Safety Authority (SSM, Sweden)
- Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority (NRPA, Norway)
- Institute of Radioprotection and Nuclear Safety (IRSN, France)
- Swedish Nuclear Waste Management Company (SKB, Sweden)
- Posiva Oy (Finland)
- Électricité de France (France)
- European Commission
- International Union of Radioecologists
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- EcoMonitor (Ukraine)
- Intera (USA)
- Mike Thorne and Associates Ltd (UK), and George Shaw (UK) as peer reviewers